Hey y’all! The semester just ended for me, but it is never too early to start thinking about back to school fashion. I stumbled upon this “back to school” contest from SheIn.com and Student Beans and I had to share it with you. They’re giving away 10 free outfits (shirt+skirt) to people who enter the giveaway and submit the best back to school outfits! The steps are pretty simple, here’s how to enter:
- Register at SheIn.com and StudentBeans. Just by registering you get a $5 off $50 student discount from your next SheIn purchase!
- Like my Facebook page facebook.com/thefreckledprep
- Follow me on Instagram @thefreckledprep
- Create an outfit using SheIn products in any way you want (collage, photogrid, stitch, Polyvore type, etc.) and post them on any of your social media. Screenshot the outfit you made and send them to me via Facebook messenger, Instagram direct message or via email: email@example.com. See some examples of outfits I made below!
- Choose one shirt here and one skirt here. Copy the links of those items and comment below with those links, your email address, Facebook name and/or Instagram name. (I’ll be sending my favorite outfit from all entrants to SheIn and they will pick 10 contest-wide winners)
This contest ends May 31st, 2017. Good luck! I can’t wait to see all the entries and pick my favorite to send to SheIn to be eligible for winning a free outfit! Here are some “Back to School” outfits I made to inspire yours and all the items are linked to the website if you like any of the items to buy for yourself:
FSU Game Day Outfit